The defense of the PhD thesis of Chief Assistant Ivelina Mitkova Vardeva titled “Models of processes in the network security using generalized nets”, with advisers Prof. Krassimir Atanassov, DSc DSc, IBPhBME, and Assoc. Prof. Sotir Sotirov, PhD, University “Prof. A. Zlatarov” – Burgas, will take place on 18 April 2012, 11:00 AM in the meeting hall of IBPhBME, Block 105.
The materials about the defense are available in the office of the Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, BAS, located at “Acad. G. Bonchev” Str., Bl. 105, Sofia.
- Synopsis of the PhD thesis (In Bulgarian, 633 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #1 by Prof. Lyudmil Dakovski, DSc (In Bulgarian, 106 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #2 by Assoc. Prof. Stoyan Poryazov, PhD (In Bulgarian, 112 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #1 by Prof. Krassimir Atanassov, DSc DSc (In Bulgarian, 88 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #2 by Assoc. Prof. Tania Pencheva (In Bulgarian, 78 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #3 by Assoc. Prof. Stefka Fidanova (In Bulgarian, 98 Kb, PDF)
Published: 30 March 2012.