The Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, BAS, and the Scientific Jury for awarding the scientific and educational degree “doctor” announce that on 31.07.2012, 3 PM in the Hall of Block 21 will be held an open meeting of the Scientific Jury for defense of the dissertation thesis titled “Geometry of model biomembranes. Theory and application” of Mariana Tsvetanova Hadjilazova, regular PhD student in IBPhBME-BAS, code 4.3, “Biological sciences”, scientific specialty “Biophysics”, 01.06.08.
Research consultant: Assoc. Prof. Ivaylo Mladenov
Referees: Assoc. Prof. Galya Staneva, Assoc. Prof. Toshko Boev
Chair of the Scientific Jury: Assoc. Prof. Galya Staneva
The materials for the defense are available in the Office of IBPhBME-BAS, “Acad. G. Bonchev” Str., Block 105, and are published on the website of the Institute.
- Synopsis of the PhD thesis of Mariana Hadjilazova (In Bulgarian, 2544 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #1 by Assoc. Galya Staneva (In Bulgarian, 157 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #2 by Assoc. Prof. Toshko Boev (In Bulgarian, 105 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #1 by Prof. Vladimir Gerdjikov(In Bulgarian, 84 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #2 by Assoc. Prof. Ivaylo Mladenov (In Bulgarian, 121 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #3 by Assoc. Prof. Velichka Milousheva(In Bulgarian, 128 Kb, PDF)
Publication: 11 July 2012.