The Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, BAS, and the Scientific Jury for awarding the scientific and educational degree “doctor” announce that on 09.10.2012, 2 PM in the Meeting Hall of Block 105 will be held an open meeting of the Scientific Jury for defense of the dissertation thesis titled “A Device for Prevention of Spinal Deformations and Experimental Evaluation of its Applicability” of Kristian Ivanov Tahtakov, regular PhD student in IBPhBME-BAS, profession code 7.5 “Kinesitherapy and rehabilitation”, scientific specialty 02.21.10 “Application of the principles and methods of cybernetics in various fields of science”.
- Research supervisor: Prof. Rositsa Raikova, PhD
- Referees: Prof. Mikhail Matveev, Assoc. Prof. Lidia Ilieva-Mitutsova
- Chair of the Scientific Jury: Prof. Mikhail Matveev
The materials for the defense are available in the Office of IBPhBME-BAS, “Acad. G. Bonchev” Str., Block 105, and are published on the website of the Institute.
- Synopsis of the PhD thesis of Kristian Tahtakov (In Bulgarian, 1333 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #1 by Prof. Mikhail Matveev (In Bulgarian, 106 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #2 by Assoc. Prof. Lidia Ilieva-Mitutsova (In Bulgarian, 82 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #1 by Corr. Memb. Angel Baltov (In Bulgarian, 63 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #2 by Prof. Zlatko Dobrev (In Bulgarian, 86 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #3 by Prof. Rositsa Raikova (In Bulgarian, 67 Kb, PDF)
Date of publication: 21 September 2012