The Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, BAS, and the Scientific Jury for awarding the scientific and educational degree “doctor” announce that on 03.07.2012, 10 AM in the Hall of Block 21 will be held an open meeting of the Scientific Jury for defense of the dissertation thesis titled “Influence of microwave field over the electric, mechanical and enzyme activity and conformation of proteins in the skeletal muscle of a toad” by Teodora Ivanova Apostolova, regular PhD student in IBPhBME-BAS, code 4.3, “Biological sciences”, scientific specialty “Animal and human physiology”, 01.06.17.
Research consultant: Assoc. Prof. Nikolina Radicheva
Referees: Corr.-Memb. Prof. Andon Kossev, Assoc. Prof. Dolya Filipova
Chair of the Scientific Jury: Corr.-Memb. Prof. Andon Kossev
The materials for the defense are available in the Office of IBPhBME-BAS, “Acad. G. Bonchev” Str., Block 105, and are published on the website of the Institute.
- Synopsis of the PhD thesis of Teodora Apostolova (In Bulgarian, 584 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #1 by Corr.-Memb. Prof. Andon Kossev (In Bulgarian, 144 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #2 Assoc. Prof. Dolya Filipova (In Bulgarian, 168 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #1 by Prof. Iren Belcheva (In Bulgarian, 150 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #2 by Prof. Diana Stephanova (In Bulgarian, 59 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #3 by Assoc. Prof. Michel Israel (In Bulgarian, 164 Kb, PDF)
Publication: 18 June 2012.