The defense of the dissertation thesis of Mag. Eng. Tsvetan Nikolaev Mudrov, titled “Research and development of high voltage generators for external defibrillation and electrochemotherapy” with scientific supervisor Prof. Ivan Dotsinsky, DSc, and consultant Assoc. Prof. Vessela Krasteva, PhD, from IBPhBME, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, will take place on 15 November 2012, 2 PM in the meeting Hall of the Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Block 105, Academic Campus ’4th Kilometer’.
The materials for the defense are available in the Office of IBPhBME-BAS, “Acad. G. Bonchev” Str., Block 105, and are published on the website of the Institute.
- Synopsis of the PhD thesis of Tsvetan Mudrov (In Bulgarian, 1016 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #1 by Prof. Mikhail Matveev (In Bulgarian, 183 Kb, PDF)
- Referee report #2 by Prof. Ivo Iliev (In Bulgarian, 158 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #1 by Prof. Georgi Mihov (In Bulgarian, 144 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #2 by Prof. Ivan Dotsinsky (In Bulgarian, 81 Kb, PDF)
- Opinion #3 by Prof. Stefan Tabakov (In Bulgarian, 153 Kb, PDF)
Published: 23 October 2012.